Live Roulette Tips – Playing Roulette in Australia Like a Pro
Best Online Casinos to Play Live Roulette in Australia 2022
Top 5 Live Roulette Tips to Win
Although it’s an easy game to learn, you need to understand the odds before placing any real money bets. All bets in the game are divided into two categories – Inside and Outside. Although the latter doesn’t offer high payouts, they are less risky. So, here are some online live roulette tips compiled with types of bets in mind:
- Choose a game version with insurance (the so-called ‘En Prison’ rule). Many Australian roulette players realize that their winning odds are directly dependent upon house edge. Among the many live roulette tips, perhaps the most important is choosing the correct version. While American Roulette offers the highest payout odds, its French counterpart includes rules that reduce the risks of losing.
- Make Outside bets, especially if you are getting used to the game. There are two main roulette bet types (Inside and Outside), as mentioned above. Options like even/odd and red/black are all about Outside bets. These betting options cover groups of numbers in different ways, such as only even or only odd numbers. Although they offer 1:1-1:2 payouts, the probability of losing is much lower than with Inside bets.
- Add systems like Martingale or Fibonacci to your live roulette winning strategy. For example, you will always know what to do if you lose and what to do if you win with the Martingale system. However, we recommend using these systems for French European Roulette variants only. Furthermore, place only Outside bets with 1:1 payouts to reduce the risk of big losses.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks, but do so in moderation. So, a correctly guessed single number can result in a 35:1 payout, which will cover most of your losses at least. However, you shouldn’t use roulette betting systems when you make risky Inside bets.
- Try to create your live roulette strategy to win based on your own playing experience. Although it requires knowledge of math and probability theory, you always have the chance to create something new to extend existing live roulette tips.
Last but not least, use roulette simulators and play demo games at online casinos where they are available. Although you can spend hours studying tutorials, nothing beats hands-on experience.
Tips for Playing with Live Dealer
The main difference between live roulette and an RNG-based one is that the game involves a professional croupier, a physical roulette wheel, a real table and chips. If you’ve already played roulette at Aussie B&M venues, you shouldn’t have any trouble getting the hang of the live format. However, the following online live roulette tips won’t be out of place for you:
- Don’t spend your money if you are unfamiliar with the game. You shouldn’t start with live roulette if you’ve never played roulette before. Try your hand at a free computerized game to play at your own pace and avoid risks.
- Choose the right casino featuring live dealer games. Your live roulette strategies to win will become nothing if you play at a fraudulent casino. Choose a licensed iGaming platform powered by industry leaders like Evolution Gaming, GameArt, Pragmatic, and several other quality live roulette providers.
- Forget about an unbalanced roulette wheel. When playing at a live casino in Australia, your winning strategies should not be based on possible problems with the physical wheel or croupier errors, as everything is carefully checked before starting any gaming session.
- The live roulette tips are the same as RNG-based games. All of the above also works when playing with human croupiers. That is, make low-risk Outside bets more often and use betting systems to improve your odds.
Using the above live roulette tips, you’ll be able to create your roulette strategy. However, keep in mind that there is no tip with which you will win at roulette every time, as the house always has some advantage.
Live Roulette Tips on How to Deal with Losses
Like many casino games in Australia, roulette comes with a house edge, so you’ll both win and lose. However, with some razzle-dazzle bankroll management, you’ll be able to cut your potential losses considerably. So, here are some important live roulette tips on how to spend your budget properly:
- Know your limits. One important live roulette tip is that you should always know how much you can spend on a playing session. Set clear budget limits and never go over them.
- Avoid making emotional decisions. Although any loss may upset you, never try to win back at all costs. This is one of the most important live roulette tips for beginners, which for some reason, many people ignore.
- Use the responsible gaming tools offered by online casinos. With these tools, you can limit your gaming sessions, both in time and the amount of money you spend on bets. Once you reach the limit, the online casino will ask you to take a rest.
Finally, never borrow for betting and don’t use the money you could have spent on your loved ones.
You're Welcome To Share This Post On Your Social Media
What is live roulette?This is an improved version of the popular online casino game where you can watch the physical wheel and interact with the professional croupier.
Why should I use live roulette tips?Although these tips do not guarantee a 100% result, they will help you avoid unnecessary losses and better winning chances.
What are helpful live roulette tips?Smart bankroll management tips are the most important because sticking to them will protect you from unnecessary financial losses.