Keno Online Game for Australian Casino Gamblers
Best Casinos to Play Online Keno in Australia 2023
Real Money Keno Online Casinos in Australia
Keno was brought to the United States and Australia by Chinese immigrants who came to work on the railroad in the early 19th century. For these reasons, keno began to be called the Chinese lottery. Surprisingly, it has not lost its relevance today and is found in almost every online casino. Despite the presence of elements of the most ancient Eastern culture, the game fits perfectly into the format of Australian online gambling. Today, keno occupies an entire section in almost every AU licensed online casino!
How Do You Win at Keno Online and what are the odds?
Keno game has 80 balls. The number of balls to guess may vary depending on the type of lottery, and the chosen Australian gambling hall. In one move, they can choose from 1 to 20 numbers. In all reliable online casinos, the numbers are drawn by a random number generator. Therefore, players will need luck and intuition more than ever. Each round is autonomous and has no connection with the previous one. It may seem that with such principles of the game, it is impossible to use a strategy, but this opinion is off target. The Martingale strategy is the one often implemented here. So, if player loses in the next round, he must double the bet in the next one. If he wins, then the bet will again be minimal. To avoid the failure, it is better to stick with the following tips:
- Stop the game if the determined sum is lost, or you have got the winning, which is twice the initial amount;
- Concider the numbers from four to ten to be the most optimal numbers for bets. They are proved to give the best chance of winning;
- Using strategies is not a 100% guarantee of winning;
- Beware of turning entertainment into gambling addiction.
It is well known that the biggest win in keno can occur only when all the numbers, without exception, have been guessed. But in practice, the chance of winning is incredibly small – according to analysts, it is 1:3.5 trillion. Let’s look at the example:
- Participants need to determine from 1 to 20 numbers;
- If bets are made for one number, the probability of winning will not exceed 25%;
- In turn, two numbers give a 38% probability of getting one of them;
- As the quantity of numbers increases, the probability of guessing a particular one increases.
Thus, using the information provided, it is possible to work out the strategy for playing keno. It is also necessary to take into account the conditions of the chosen Australian casino. The rules and the amount of payment for combinations can undergo serious changes. Often, some casinos offer payouts for winnings in strictly defined ranges. In some cases, they pay for ranges from 1 to 2 matches, less often from 2 to 4.
Keno Online Glossary and Terms
For a successful game, participants need to know the terms that are used when playing keno:
- Edge Ticket – is a ticket on which all numbers are marked on the edge;
- Exacta – is a keno ticket that can be played in two games; sometimes, individual bonus payments are offered according to such tickets when certain numbers occur;
- Free Play – is a keno ticket, according to which, if the players win, instead of money, they get a chance to play again;
- Group – is all spots marked on the ticket;
- Hit – is the coincidence of the number marked on the ticket with the number drawn;
- Inside Ticket – is a ticket that has this status while the player is waiting for computer confirmation of the selected numbers and printout of the receipt;
- Jackpot – is bonus money paid out as the main prize in a series of keno games;
- Big Board – is a screen that shows the numbers in the keno draw;
- King – is the one and the only number, marked on the ticket;
- Payoff – is the amount of money paid to the player upon winning;
- Pay Table – is a published table that lists the payout system for each of the winning options;
- Progressive – is a game in which the main prize is not paid after each game, but is carried over to the next round, constantly increasing in size, and its amount is paid fully on the results of a series of games;
- Quick Squeak – is a ticket on which numbers are randomly selected and marked using a computer;
- Spot – is the number marked by the player on the ticket;
- The wager – is the amount a player decides to risk when playing keno;
- Way Ticket – is a ticket that allows making bets in different ways (bet for groups or combinations of numbers).
You don’t need to memorize the terms, just save the information we provided above!
What keno online numbers hit the most?According to the latest statistics, the most frequently drawn numbers are 1, 4, 23, 24, 71. The least frequent numbers are 78,3,58, 44, 16, and 3. It does not matter which numbers participants choose, as only their quantity is important. By making a large number of bets, players are hoping for a big win. If they have won big, they should change their tactics.
Why is 7 the luckiest number in keno online?The 7 numbers - 7 combination system is the luckiest strategy to play keno. In this system, 7 numbers in 7 groups are located without repeating. Such a system gives high efficiency due to the content in itself of all possible combinations.
Is keno online fair in Australia?Yes, it is! For online keno participants, a special program (RNG) will generate numbers. The players need to make bets on several numbers of the playing field, and the outcome of the game will depend on whether the cells on which bets were previously made with the thrown-out numbers coincide. That is why there is no reason to doubt the honesty of the game!
How many numbers should I play in keno online?You need to make a bet in the range of one to twenty points. Next, choose the numbers that you think are successful. In front of you is a keno field with numbers, there are 80 of them in total. You can choose one or two numbers, or an amount not exceeding 15.
Can I play keno online in Australia?Yes, you can! Australia is the only country where you can buy tickets directly online from the official website.