Bitcoin Casinos in Australia – Using Cryptocurrency for Online Gambling Activities
How to Get Bitcoin?
Realizing the benefits of using virtual currency, many gambling enthusiasts opt for Aussie Bitcoin online casinos. However, many players have not even heard of BTC and the availability of this cryptocurrency for online gambling. So, let’s look at several ways to get BTC to use it as banking option at online casinos:
- Exchange fiat money for Bitcoins using online exchangers – CoinJar, CoinBase and some other currency exchange platforms are available to Australians.
- Use Bitcoin ATM to buy cryptocurrency. To make things easier, you can install a mobile app that will help you to find the closest ATM.
- Use peer-to-peer platforms to buy and sell Bitcoins such as Localbitcoin. Keep in mind that this is the least secure method, so find a trusted seller.
After receiving Bitcoins to your wallet, you can use virtual money for transactions at online bitcoin casinos.
Bitcoin Casino – How to Use?
First of all, you need to look for Australian-friendly online casinos that accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Fortunately, many Aussie gambling websites have begun to support the money of the future. So, finding bitcoin casinos Australia will not be difficult.
Now, you need to register your bitcoin wallet and exchange your AUDs into BTCs using any of the methods described above. Bitcoin wallets work in much the same way as e-wallets of other payment systems (Neteller, PayPal). You will be able to use your Bitcoin wallet for fast transactions with minimal fees and without the need to disclose personal information and details of your bank account. Thus, Bitcoin provides your online gambling anonymity.
While most online casinos will offer a regular registration process, some cryptocurrency gambling platforms provide you with complete anonymity during your gambling activity. In the first case, you need to fill out the player’s profile by providing your personal data and then go to the casino cashier section to select BTC as a payment method. When registering at cryptocurrency casinos, you need to provide the details of your Bitcoin wallet (unique identifier) and come up with a password.
Depositing with Bitcoin
Australian Bitcoin casinos have their own bitcoin wallet used to receive, store and pay out BTCs. So, in order to make a successful deposit in Bitcoins, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the casino cashier section and select Bitcoin as the deposit method.
- Get the generated Bitcoin wallet ID and copy it.
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet, paste the copied address into the recipient’s details field, indicate the deposit amount and confirm the transaction.
After a short period of time, the funds will be credited to your online casino account. In addition, you can scan the QR code using your smartphone’s camera to save yourself from copying the recipient’s wallet address. However, this method is available to those who have a mobile BTC wallet.
Withdrawing with Bitcoin
When it comes to withdrawing Bitcoins from online casinos, you have to make important decisions about how you will withdraw and how long it will take. For example, if your winnings are small, you can withdraw them as fiat money or keep them for further betting. Also, keep in mind that Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency, the price of which may plummet and then rise.
If you decide to withdraw your winnings in BTC, you need to go to the casino cashier section and indicate the public address of your Bitcoin wallet. You can also use a QR code to make things easier. By specifying the transaction amount and confirming the withdrawal, your winnings will appear on the wallet in just a few minutes – this is exactly the moment where Bitcoin shines as a payment tool for online gambling. As with making a deposit, the cashout cost is negligible.
Advantages of Bitcoin for Online Casinos
Bitcoin offers many benefits for gambling enthusiasts:
- Fast transaction speed for deposits and withdrawals.
- Removal of regional restrictions on gambling activity – players from anywhere in the world are allowed.
- Australian players do not need to disclose their financial details.
- Low transaction fees due to decentralization and no middlemen.
- Proof-fair games in Bitcoin casinos (Australia).
- The ability to deposit and withdraw via mobile devices.
- A high degree of security for all transactions and anonymity.
- Generous casino bonuses and amazing promotions for players using Bitcoin as a payment option.
Australian players do not need to go through a complicated verification procedure with the provision of documents, which is another important advantage of Bitcoin online casinos.
Disadvantages of Bitcoin for Online Casinos
Bitcoin has several disadvantages that you should be aware of:
- Despite the popularity of BTC, casinos that accept Bitcoin are still a few. You can find them listed in our Best Bitcoin Online Casinos for 2020 selection.
- High volatility of the virtual currency.
- Sometimes depositing/withdrawing takes longer if the casino provides checking manually for security purposes.
The advantages of using Bitcoin for online gambling completely cover all the disadvantages.
Safety and Security
Bitcoin wallets use a strong encryption algorithm to prevent any potential hack. In addition, Bitcoins operate on a blockchain, a distributed database in which no one can interfere.
How fast are Bitcoin transactions with casinos online?Online casino deposits and withdrawals take just a few minutes. However, the transactional speed can be slower if the casino provides manual check.
How do Bitcoins compare to other banking options?Unlike credit/debit bank cards and e-wallets of other payment systems, Bitcoin provides complete anonymity, low transaction fees and complete security of transactions. In addition, Bitcoin provides access to online gambling to residents of 'gray' jurisdictions.
Will there any fees with Bitcoin transactions?The deposit/withdrawal fee is provided by the system - however, it represents a small remuneration for miners.
Are there any deposit limits?Australian online casinos that accept Bitcoin do not set a maximum deposit limit. In addition, there is no limit on the maximum withdrawal amount.
How do I use Bitcoin at a Mobile Casino?You can use Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals at mobile bitcoin casinos in the same way you do at an online casino accessible via a web interface. Plus, mobile technology makes many things easier. For example, you can scan the QR code to simplify your deposit or withdrawal procedure. There are a lot of Australian mobile casinos accepting BTC to make your online gambling experience even more amazing.