Fastest Payout Online Casinos: Reasons To Opt for them
When choosing an online casino, you should make sure of its honesty and reliability – check the information about the license, the software it uses, the transmitted data security system and some other important attributes. So, when choosing the fastest payout online casinos, you shouldn’t forget about security.
Fastest Payout and Withdrawal Online Casino
Why is payout speed so important for gamblers? The answer is simple – everyone wants to get their winnings as quickly as possible since the winnings are money that already belongs to the player who won them. However, not every online casino can pay quickly – and here are some reasons why:
- The casino does not have sufficient funds, which may indicate that they are failing.
- The platform uses deposits from other players to fulfil withdrawal requests.
- There is some technical problem.
- The casino operator performs player verification manually.
However, if an online casino guarantees fast payouts, it must stick to its promises. So, we recommend reading unbiased reviews to make sure your chosen casino pays out winnings fast.
Best Banking Options to Perform Fast Payouts
By joining an online casino with fast payouts, you may not get what you want if you don’t choose the right payment system. So, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the list of banking methods that you can use for fast withdrawals:
- Cryptocurrencies. This banking method is perhaps the fastest and most reliable among many others. Firstly, cryptocurrency takes you to a fundamentally new level of anonymity when playing at online casinos. Secondly, the network of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies enables swift transactions. Thirdly, many fastest payout online casinos set low limits on the minimum deposit and high limits on the maximum withdrawal amount if you use cryptocurrency.
- E-wallets are your choice number two if payout speed matters too much. From low minimum deposit limits and high payout speed to special promotions and bonuses, e-wallets give you a significant edge over players who opt for other banking options. With so many types of e-wallets, Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal could be your top choice, among others.
- Mobile Wallets. These banking options work like e-wallets but have several advantages – easier account creation, payments from the phone, and transaction anonymity. At the same time, the payout speed remains high. So, by using Zimpler or Trustly, you don’t have to wait days for cashouts.
- Credit and debit cards. This banking method is the worst on our list of fast payment tools; however, it is the most affordable. Keep in mind that the speed of transactions is 1-3 banking days. In addition, withdrawal fees are charged (up to 10% of the winnings and even more).
There are several payment methods to avoid – Money Transfer, Bank Wire and Paper/Courier Check – as you have to wait weeks for cashouts. On the other hand, these methods are the most reliable.
How to Choose an Online Casino with Same-Day Payout?
The best way to speed up your payouts is to opt for an online casino with the best conditions. Before joining, find out the following terms:
- How long does it take to process payments – for some casinos, this parameter is 0-24 hours.
- What are the maximum withdrawal limits?
- Are payments processed on weekends?
- Are there any restrictions on withdrawal – wagering, forcing the rollover or others?
You should choose an online casino with player-friendly withdrawal conditions. The fewer additional conditions and restrictions are used to withdraw funds, the faster you can receive your money.
Which payment method is the fastest?Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provide the fastest cashouts. However, not all online casinos accept Bitcoin. So, you can opt for e-wallets as the best payment method that is prevalent.
What does “pending period” mean?Pending period is the time that elapses from the withdrawal application registration to the moment when the casino accounting department processes your request and approves the withdrawal of funds. As a result, the funds will be credited to your account of the designated payment tool.
How can I get the payout of progressive jackpot?The first thing you should know - and what you have to live with - progressive jackpots do not pay out in full immediately. This usually takes some time as the casino will pay in installments. However, online casinos using Microgaming software pay out the entire amount of the winnings at once if you win in the slot of this provider. Jackpots can be paid in two ways - cash or check. In addition, the player is obliged to pay the tax levy.