If you want to make progress on all gaming challenges, start with Fair Go
Right now, Australia sees the rise of online gambling on the continent, as flurries in land-based Melbourne casinos will never be the same again. At this point, it is crucial to analyze each website where you are going to put your money at risk and choose the most trustworthy one to go on gaming sprees. In this article, we have examined the Fair Go casino and discovered all its pros and cons. Will it realize your expectations?
Outlining the Australian horizon
What games does Australia play?
Selecting the best casino providers, Koala’s choice fell on Real Time Gaming studio. Their creations are noticeably distinctive: no matter what RTG title you pick, each of them is an awesome combination of endless thrills and full in-game immersion. By and large, the Fair Go catalogue contains more than 250 games, 150 of which are customized for mobiles and tablets.
- As you can expect, there are more than 200 slot machines on offer! From classic 777 to intricate 7-reel entertainment, there is something that will amaze you at first blush. Besides, don’t miss out on global slot RTG hits such as Megasaur, Pulsar, Nova 7s, and Cai Hong.
- Are you seeking fabulous treasures hidden by indigenous Australians centuries ago? They made contributions to the Aztecs’ progressive culture! So, if you are going to unravel the secrets of ancient civilizations, you should spin Aztec’s Millions or Spirit of the Inca progressives and grab up to 1 million dollars.
- Aside from ordinary reel jackpots, you will have a chance to get in on poker progressives. They bear a resemblance to typical poker soft games, but their rewarding affordances surpass any pots you might have ever contended for. Indulge in Caribbean Draw Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, or the Caribbean Hold’em variations, and you will win up to 200 000 AUD for one hand.
The Land of bonuses
In case you are urging for unprecedented levels of excitement and countless coins, you have come to the right place. As soon as you embark on a journey to the Fair Go, the Bear will give you reasons to be optimistic about winning probabilities. No way, no one can make game algorithms work to their advantage, but you can cash in on free dollar bonuses that will lavish on you as and when.
- Doubtless, you will be taken aback by Fair’s alluring no welcome deposit present. Once you get registered, you will acquire a right to try luck in real money spinning shows without spending your budget! In detail, all you need to do is to redeem the bonus code BUBBLE15, and you will be good to go for 15 free spins on Bubble Bubble 2.
- Another one gift for newcomers is the Welcome Package Bonus, offering a 100% match of up to 1000 AUD on your first five deposits. What is the trump card of this giveaway? It doesn’t limit gamers to particular titles, so you can enjoy whatever frolic you want. Furthermore, you are the only one who decides whether to place a thousand dollars as one wager on a poker table or to split it into cents for penny slot machines. Where else will you find such flexibility?
- Besides, true Fair Go devotees will be awarded compensating points for their passion! Each time you stake, you will earn experience points that subsequently will be transmuted into extra coins. In other words, the more you play, the bigger the safety margin you will receive in return. And if it is not the utmost fairness, we don’t know what it is!
Comfortable banking: is it so?
As far as lightning-fast fund processing must be part and parcel of each casino, Fair Go needs to go into partnership with those transactional systems where you have already made an account. But this statement appears to be an unviable dream: although this gaming area has started deploying new payment services recently, it needs some more advancements.
It seems that to enable gamblers to invest in gaming, Koala offers a pretty decent variety of deposit options. The set includes MasterCard, Neosurf, Visa, POLi, Bitcoin, and PayID. Nonetheless, the latter one will never be your wallet: PayID is just a bsb numbers identifier. What about the minimum limits? They are unquestionably fantastic: using Neosurf, you can fund 10 AUD, and this amount will give you access to a whole new world of memorable fun.
Meanwhile, the Australian gaming zone is compatible with three payout methods: eZeewallet, Bank transfer, and Bitcoin. While eZeewallet ensures real-time cashouts, others deliver winnings only in two business days. Don’t believe that bank transfer is your best opportunity: you will have to pay 50 AUD as an additional fee each time you initiate a withdrawal.
Yet, to develop a flawless and suitable payout system, Fair Go must do more than include one e-wallet, one cryptocurrency, and an elementary bank transfer. For example, become compatible with conventional credit cards and extend a range of cryptocurrencies.
Does Koala take care of players?
Have your winnings got stuck on the way to your wallet? Or have you encountered a glitch in a game during a deal? These and a million other questions you can direct to the professional and amiable support team. They are knowledgeable Fair Go citizens that will support you through thick and thin at any time, day or night.
You can connect with support managers via three options: a live chat, a phone call, and an email. Of course, if you cannot allow yourself to slip the time through your fingers, you would rather give Fair Go a ring (the casino’s number is +611800953261). However, the green-gold chat icon at the right bottom corner can connect you to Fair representatives in a few seconds as well.
Is Kev dangerous?
If you are anxious about possible risks to your safety and data privacy, you should never make a Fair account. Despite millions of promises, the definite lack of regulations gives the green light to manipulations with your personal information.
Does Fair Go Casino Offer Any Free Games?Yes! In fact, you’re able to try all of the casino games at Fair Go Casino for free. This is an excellent way to get a feel for the quality games they offer. In addition, you can use the free play option to test out a new game before you wager real money on it.
Do I Have to Be an Australian Resident to Gamble Here?No. Fair Go Casino accepts players from most countries around the globe. If you’d like to know for sure if you can play there or not, just take a few moments to register for an account.
Can I play real money games at Fair Go Casino with no account?No, you do have to create an account to play real money games at Fair Go Casino.
Is Fair Go Casino safe?Fair Go Casino online uses top-of-the-line encryption technology to make sure your personal information and financial transactions are safe. It is also fully regulated and licensed to put your mind at ease.
How can I download the Fair Go Casino mobile app?There are instructions for how you download mobile app for both Apple and Android devices. Simply head to Fairgo.info for this information, and enjoy all the mobile pokies you want!