Tiger Slot Is The Unique Gameplay & Great Deal Of Additional Features
Thanks to a large number of cells, the user can make a million winning combinations. There are no coins, so the fee goes immediately for the spin. Any sequential set of symbols that is located on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost reel, is considered a prize combination. If one icon becomes part of two combos at once, the machine pays out a prize only for the most expensive one. All icons that participated in the paid sequence disappear from the field. Other symbols take their place, after which the prize combinations are calculated again.
There is no risk game in the device, as well as expanding symbols. The bonus is a lot like a progressive jackpot: the prize in it depends on the bet and is accumulated due to deductions from each spin. RTP is fixed at 96.3%, volatility is very high. The maximum prize is limited in size and is no more than the rate multiplied by 20,000 times.
Design & Gameplay
The Tiger slot has six reels. Each column on the screen contains four characters. There are no active lines. The bet per round is in multiples of twenty: from twenty cents to one hundred dollars. Winning combinations are formed in 4096 ways. The Aristocrat provider offers basic symbols, joker, scatter and free spins with thematic bonuses in the Tiger slot machine. Payments are awarded for identical icons that line up somewhere in adjacent columns. The chains should start from the first reel. There can be several of them in one round.
When calculating winnings, the bet is multiplied by the coefficient of the existing combination. It can be from x5 to x200. There is no equal chance risk game. On the reels are depicted: a laurel wreath, a white tiger, and six symbols of playing cards from nine to ace. Identical pictures can follow each other in columns, but there are no long stacks. The following icons have special features:
- Wild (laurel wreath) is used as a joker. It replaces basic pictures in sequences;
- Bonus (crossed swords) is a scatter. Free spins start from three such elements dropped in any cells;
- The White Tiger is dropped during free spins.
Potential payouts for all combinations are shown in the table, taking into account the bet. The enlarged playing field also influenced the controls of the machine: most of the buttons and icons moved from under the reels and were placed on the sides.
So, on the right, there are buttons for starting the rotation, changing the bet (Bet), starting automatic spins. On the far right bar, users can launch a translated application by selecting the flag of the desired country. To the left of the reels, there is a field with a balance, a counter for free spins, and a bonus roulette. Below them is a large button that opens short rules and a paytable.
The traditional black panel has not changed: players can also see the balance, bet, winnings, the sound on/off button (speaker), and a menu where they can open detailed rules (Help item). The gaming machine works great on any device, be it a computer or tablet. Players cannot download a video slot.
Bonuses & Promotions
There are two bonus options in the Tiger slot:
- A mini-game is a kind of progressive jackpot available to everyone. To start it, users need to accumulate 10,000 mythological symbols with the image of a dragon and a tiger. Badges are counted only for spins in which the user has won nothing. They fill the indicator to the left of the reels. The total winnings are made up of two parameters. The base one is accumulated from each player’s bet: if the user won nothing during the spin, 0.75% of the spin value is transferred to the roulette fund. The accumulated “jackpot” is multiplied by a random multiplier, which the client determines during the mini-game;
- Players can win up to twenty free reels by earning at least five re-spins in a row. With each cascade, one of the letters of the BONUS inscription lights up to the left of the playing field. When the bonus panel starts to light up completely, the player gets ten free spins. Additional re-spins can increase their number to twenty. Symbols with the inscription Bonus also increase the chance of getting free spins. Each of them fills in one letter or number on the bonus panel. Free spins are held at the same rate that the user had when the function was activated. The Bonus symbol disappears from the field, but each re-spin increases the current payout multiplier by one. If players manage to get more than three consecutive re-spins, the series of free spins is extended by two, three, four, or five spins.
Despite the variety of bonuses and significant multipliers of prizes in the free spins mode, not everyone will decide to start playing Tiger for real money in an online casino. A video slot with very high volatility is suitable only for patient users who are willing to take risks for a big prize.