Oliver Moore | April 18, 2021 | Updated on: April 15th, 2022
83.67/ 100
Slot Type
Video Slots
Slot Reels
Slot Paylines
5 reel slots, Autoplay Option, Bonus game, Free Spins, Mega Jackpots, Multiplier, Scatters, Wild Symbol.
Min. Bet
Max. Bet
Slot Themes
Blue and black
Slot RTP

Lock It Link slot machine – play online and win a huge jackpot

Games with jackpots can make you rich in just a few moments. The opportunity to win hundreds of thousands and even millions of coins makes them extremely popular among players. Lock it Link slot machine is one of such games. It features 4 different jackpots, and you can win each one. The slot also has a free spins round, which allows you to get even more prizes.

Lock It Link slot machine design

The slot is designed with deep blue and black colours. There’s a picture of a night city full of lights in the background, and it looks just great. Lock It Link slot game doesn’t have a lot of animation. In most cases, nothing on the screen will change except the reels that spin and show new symbols. Still, an animated line of diamonds will appear on the screen when you’ll receive any winnings. It’ll show you which payline has brought you a prize.

All the controls you’ll need in the game are right under the reels. They allow you to set the bet level, choose the spin mode, and open the game menu. The size of jackpots available in the game is listed in the upper part of the screen above the reels.

How to play Lock It Link slot machine?

To start spinning the reels, you should first make a bet. It ranges from 0.01 to 0.9 coins per line. The game has 50 fixed lines so that the total bet may be from 0.5 to 45 coins. You can set the size of your stake using the “+” and “-” buttons on the control panel.

When you’ve chosen your bet, you can start playing. It’s possible to spin the reels in automatic mode if you want to. You may choose up to 200 automatic spins at once.

A player wins a prize if at least 3 identical symbols will land on the line. The best prizes in the game are the following:

  • Golden Coin – x150;
  • Man in a Suit – x100;
  • Sports Car – x90;
  • Yacht – x75;
  • Champagne – x50;
  • Suitcase – x50;
  • Ace and King – x30;
  • Queen and Jack – x20.

Golden Coin is a Wild symbol in the game. It substitutes for all regular images in combinations. Any win that includes Wild will be doubled.

Bonuses and promotions in the game

Lock It Link slot machine has a Scatter Bonus symbol that allows you to trigger one of 2 bonus features. This image can appear only on reels 2 – 4. When it happens, you’ll receive a prize x5 to the total bet and a choice between a free spins bonus and a Lock It Link Bonus.

If you choose free spins, you’ll receive 6 free games. In this round, the feature symbols of Heart and Gold Heart aren’t available. It’s possible to re-trigger the free spin round by getting 3 more Scatter symbols on the reels. You’ll receive additional 6 free games and a prize x5 total bet. During the round, 0 – 5 Wild symbols award x3 – x8 bet multiplier.

If you select the Lock It Link feature, 3 to 5 Heart symbols will appear on a random row and trigger the feature. The number of images is equal to the number of heart spins.

Lock It Link feature

Lock It Link slot machine has a special feature that allows you to win jackpots and lots of other prizes. Here’s what you should know about it:

  1. You can trigger the feature by getting from 3 to 5 Heart or Gold Heart symbols on the reels. It’s also possible to choose it when 3 Scatter Bonus symbols land on the reels.
  2. The feature gives you from 3 to 5 heart spins. After each spin, all the Heart and Gold Heart symbols are locked on the reels.
  3. Every Heart symbol may contain a monetary reward of up to x100.
  4. The Gold Heart symbol on reel 3 can have any type of jackpot in it.
  5. Gold Heart on all other reels may contain only Minor or Mini jackpot.
  6. Each new Heart that appears on the reels resets the number of spins.
  7. If you’ve managed to cover the whole 5×3 grid with Heart/Gold Heart images, the total prize is doubled.
  8. You’ll get a Mini, Minor, Major, or Grand jackpot in the Lock It Link slot machine if there’s a Gold Heart with the appropriate jackpot in it in the row that has triggered the feature.

The size of all jackpots depends on your bet per line. The maximum possible jackpot prize is 225 000 credits. It’s awarded when you hit the Grand jackpot.

Best Casinos to Play Online Slots in Australia

YOJU Casino
3000 AUD + 100 FS
YOJU Casinocountry
gold casino icon YOJU Casino
9.42/ 10
Up to 3000 AUD + 100 FS
Welcome Bonus
Bitcoin casino
Massive gaming selection
Top licensed providers
Fast payments, also via crypto
Good support
Expert Review
1020 AUD + 350 FS
silver casino icon StayCasino
9.19/ 10
1020 AUD + 350 FS
Welcome Bonus
A lot of Games
3,000+ games in the collection
Tournaments, lotteries and other events
Rich bonus program
Mobile-friendly casino
Expert Review
Slotozen Casino
1050 AUD + 327 FS
Slotozen Casinocountry
bronze casino icon Slotozen Casino
9.17/ 10
1050 AUD + 327 Free Spins
Welcome Bonus
Bitcoin casino
Handsome welcome package
Thousands of pokies
Growing live casino
Support for crypto payments
Expert Review
Rouge Casino
5000 AUD
Rouge Casinocountry
Rouge Casino
9.15/ 10
5000 AUD
Welcome Bonus
Bitcoin casino
Over 20 game providers
Gigantic welcome bonus
Huge pool of live dealers
Increased weekly withdrawal limit
Expert Review
Bizzo Casino
1000 AUD + 150 FS
Bizzo Casinocountry
Bizzo Casino
9.12/ 10
Up to 1000 AUD + 150 FS
Welcome Bonus
Bitcoin casino
Live chat is open 24/7
Mobile friendly games
Several payment options
Home to lots of providers
Expert Review
Bitkingz Casino
900 AUD + 200 FS
Bitkingz Casinocountry
Bitkingz Casino
9.12/ 10
900 AUD + 200 Free Spins
Welcome Bonus
A lot of Games
Powered by industry leading providers
Generous bonuses for new and
A variety of unique titles
Accepts a variety of payment
Expert Review
Rolling Slots
800 AUD + 100 FS
Rolling Slotscountry
Rolling Slots
9.11/ 10
200% up to 800 AUD + 100 FS
Welcome Bonus
A lot of Games
User-friendly rock-star interface
Great welcome bonus / weekly
Exclusive tiered VIP program
Huge collection of pokies /games
Expert Review
Bambet Casino
1650 AUD + 250 FS
Bambet Casinocountry
Bambet Casino
9.1/ 10
1650 AUD + 250 FS
Welcome Bonus
A lot of Games
Generous welcome bonus package
Ten-tiered VIP rewards
Over 6,000 gaming titles
Decent sportsbook with bonuses
Expert Review
Cobra Casino
1577 AUD + 300 FS
Cobra Casinocountry
Cobra Casino
9.1/ 10
Up to 1577 AUD + 300 FS
Welcome Bonus
Bitcoin casino
Multiple cryptocurrencies supported
Huge range of payment options
Desktop client app
Mobile-friendly site design
Expert Review
OXI Casino
4000 AUD + 550 FS
OXI Casinocountry
OXI Casino
9.1/ 10
4000 AUD + 550 Free Spins
Welcome Bonus
Bitcoin casino
3,000+ slots and other games
Extensive bonus program
Fast and straightforward registration
Compatible with any device
Expert Review
  • How can I win money in the Lock It Link slot machine?

    You’ll get prizes when at least 3 identical symbols will land on the reels. It’s also possible to get prizes in the bonus round or the Lock It Link special feature.
  • How much money can I win in the game?

    The biggest prize you may receive is 250 000 coins.
  • Is it possible to win a jackpot?

    Yes, you can win jackpots of 4 different types in this slot machine. The size of each prize depends on your bet per line. The biggest possible jackpot is 225 000 coins.
  • What are the chances of winning money in the Lock It Link slot machine?

    This slot game features a 96.02% RTP rate which gives you relatively high chances of winning prizes. The house edge in the game is 3.98%.