Floating Dragon Slot by Pragmatic Play – Popular Title Available at Australian Casinos
Pragmatic Play, a cutting-edge studio that develops and supplies gaming content to many online casinos in Australia and around the world, has joined forces with the Reel Kingdom once again to create a stunning title that utilizes a Hold & Spin engine. This time, they’ve ditched the dated, fruity theme and take players in a kite flying hotspot in China. We also find here koi fish capable of transforming into dragons that are the game’s focus. Though in Chinese mythology, the dragon symbolizes wisdom and power, it is the key to a rather large payout in the Floating Dragon slot machine. Released in 2021, this title is very popular with many Australian gamblers in 2022, so let’s look at its all-important features below.
Floating Dragon Slot Design and Gameplay
Although at first glance Floating Dragon Pragmatic Play with its 5×3 grid and ten paylines does not offer anything unusual, thanks to a partnership with the Reel Kingdom, the provider has equipped it with a Hold & Spin engine bringing diversity to the gaming action. The slot’s reel setup is set against a backdrop of red-leaf trees that correlate with Chinese culture. Not surprisingly, red is the dominant colour in the game’s design, but symbols of other colours appear on various icons. Additionally, Floating Dragon Hold & Spin boasts a fairly simple and easy-to-use control panel with options for adjusting your stake, an Autoplay feature, a Spin button, and a Paytable section. All this complements the Asian soundtrack that will resonate with fans of Oriental culture in the first place.
As for the technical features of the Floating Dragon slot machine, here are the most important:
- A decent RTP of 96.71%. While the claimed RTP looks impressive, at some points, it can drop as low as 94.62%, typical of Pragmatic Play’s gaming content. A high RTP means that most of your attempts will hit the target when you play Floating Dragon Hold & Spin.
- Medium to high volatility. The higher the volatility, the more tries you have to make to get a winning combination on the reels. However, high-volatility pokies are capable of huge payouts. The medium-high volatility of the Floating Dragon (Pragmatic Play) makes this title a great option for both casuals and those looking to take big risks.
- A wide betting range. When playing the Floating Dragon slot, you can start with a minimum wager of AUD 0.10 and increase it to AUD 250 per game round.
- The maximum payout multiplier is x5,000 of the bet size. Considering that you can raise your bet to AUD 250 per spin, the maximum prize is AUD 1.25 million, an awe-inspiring amount.
- 12.5% hit rate. This means that every 8th spin will result in a cash prize payout.
In 2022, you have the chance to try out the Floating Dragon slot demo, a special risk-free version of the game where you don’t risk your hard-earned money. There are plenty of online casinos in Australia offering the Floating Dragon slot demo version. Playing in risk-free mode, you can learn all the features of the slot in practice before you switch to the real game mode.
Floating Dragon Slot Machine Symbols and Payouts
This title offers a variety of Chinese-styled symbols that can be roughly divided into several categories:
- Low-paying card denominations that frequently appear on the reels and bring payouts of up to x10 the bet size.
- Themed icons depicted as koi fish, various flowers, butterflies, kites, and a ship. By landing combinations of these symbols, you can multiply your wager by up to 200 times.
- Special symbols like Scatter are the key to the free spins bonus and Wild as a substitute icon.
- The cash symbols work with the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin feature and reward you with up to x20 extra payout multipliers.
Although most paying combinations involve 3 or more identical icons, you only need two ships lined up to get the cash prize.
Floating Dragon Pragmatic Play Slot Bonuses and Special Features
While in the base game, you can expect payouts of up to x200 the bet size, the biggest prizes are hidden away in the slot’s bonus features:
- Free Spins Bonus. Land 3-5 dragons to earn 10, 15, or 20 free spins, respectively. In the bonus game, an Asian girl acting as Wild comes into play. This icon collects fish money values to boost your payouts. In addition, landing 4 Wilds will reward you with 10 extra free spins featuring x2 to x20 additional payout multipliers.
- The Floating Dragon Hold & Spin feature is triggered by money symbols landing only on the middle reel. Collecting three of these symbols will trigger a bonus game with 3 re-spins where you only see the cash icons on the reels. Remarkably, the 3 money icons remain sticky throughout this bonus game.
- Diamond symbols with a x100x5,000 payout multiplier attached. Appearing during re-spins, these icons can result in the highest possible payout. What’s more, if you don’t get anything more valuable than an x20 multiplier during re-spins, the round will restart.
How to Win the Floating Dragon Slot?
Since we are dealing with a medium-high volatility pokie with a high RTP, you should start with a below-average bet to spend your bankroll wisely. While the free spins bonus with the Hold & Spin feature is key to the highest payouts, wait patiently for it to be triggered.
While the Reel Kingdom is known for its dedication to the fruity theme, in Floating Dragon (Pragmatic Play) they have deliberately taken a departure from it to bring some novelty to the gameplay. Although the Hold and Spin feature is nothing new in 2022, this title has been slightly modified to give you an even better chance of winning. With a decent RTP, a hefty maximum multiplier of x5,000, and several exciting extras, the Floating Dragon slot resonates with many gambling enthusiasts in Australia.
Best Online Casinos to Play in Australia
What is the RTP of the Floating Dragon slot?The game's return-to-player ratio is 96.71%, but this value can drop slightly during bonus rounds.
What is the max win at the Floating Dragon slot game?If you place the max bet, the maximum payout multiplier is x5,000 or AUD 1.25 million.
Does Floating Dragon have a free spins feature?By playing this title, you can earn 10, 15, or 20 free spins by landing 3-5 Scatters on the reels with the option of getting 10 more free spins.
Can I play the Floating Dragon slot demo?By choosing the right Aussie online casino, you can try this title in a risk-free mode without spending any money on bets.
Can I use Bitcoin to play Floating Dragon game?By finding an excellent Bitcoin-friendly online casino, you can play this title with cryptocurrency.