Cash Bandits 2: Break The Bank In Australia To Snatch Big Cash
After the massive success of the Cash Bandits online pokie, gamblers didn’t have to wait too long for a sequel. Released in 2017, the second game takes the original concept and improves upon its every aspect – design, gameplay, rewards. The slot review below will explain why Cash Bandits 2 free spins no deposit is a popular request even in 2022, and how an Aussie player can crack the bank safe open for a staggering prize!
Cash Bandits 2 Slot Design And Gameplay
The second installment in Realtime Gaming’s Cash Bandits series delivers the cops-and-robbers theme in a fun and lighthearted format. The classic 5×3 grid hosts 25 adjustable paylines. The cartoon-esque graphics accompanied by a jazz-rich soundtrack create a retro vibe, taking you back to the 80s – the peak of cops-and-robbers TV shows.
Trying to snatch some cash, you should first adjust your wager using the Lines and Bet buttons, then press the big Spin button. You can activate 1-25 paylines, betting from 1 to 25 cents on each. If you’re using no deposit or other casino bonuses, your bet size will likely be predetermined. For more comfortable gameplay, you can adjust the game’s pace using the Speed button or enable Auto Play.
Cash Bandits 2 Slot Machine Symbols And Payouts
The vault-breaking pokie contains 2 special and 11 regular symbols. The three high-paying icons – Officer, Teller, Bank – deliver small wins even on 2-symbol combinations. Payouts are calculated by multiplying your line win by your line bet (or your total bet – in case of scatters).
- Game logo – a special, Wild symbol that counts for any other icon except scatters. Can stack. Pays up to 5000 for a combo of five wilds.
- Robber – a special, Scatter symbol that pays in any position and activates the Vault Feature. The only symbol where your line win is multiplied by your total bet rather than your line bet. You get 2x when you see three Robbers, 20x for four, and 50x for five.
- Police Officer – payouts reach up to 2000 for a team of 5 policemen.
- Teller – payouts go up to 1500 if five tellers are present during your bank robbery attempt.
- Bank – you’re paid 1000 if your grand robbery plan includes five Banks.
- Vault Key, Police Badge – up to 600 for five.
- Wanted Posters, Alarm, Piles of Cash – up to 250 for five.
- Money Bags, Coffee & Donut, Handcuffs – up to 100 for five.
All symbols pay in left-to-right combinations – except scatters, which win in any position on the grid.
Cash Bandits 2 Slot Machine Bonuses And Special Features
Lucky players can expect two noteworthy features that promise big wins: Vault and Progressive Jackpots.
This unique thematic feature grants you an opportunity to score up to 100 free spins – Cash Bandits 2 bonuses are generous! To activate it, you need to gather a team of at least 3 Robbers.
Your bonus for triggering the Vault feature is 5 free spins with 2x multipliers on your wins. To boost these figures, you need to try and unlock five banks safes. Each safe is opened by guessing its code, which can consist of up to 5 digits.
You get 5/6/8 numbers to try for 3/4/5 scatters, respectively. Safes with more difficult codes contain bigger bonuses! A 100 free spins Cash Bandits 2 bundle is awarded for guessing a 5-digit code.
Beside the safes brimming with cash, you can grasp two sizeable progressive jackpots – Minor and Major. The current jackpot size is displayed above the slot grid at all times. Approximately 1.04% of every stake goes to the game’s jackpot pool. Both grand prizes can be awarded randomly on any spin – excluding the bonus rounds.
How To Win The Cash Bandits 2 Slot?
Like all slot games, Cash Bandits 2 relies on certified RNG algorithms. Nothing but pure luck determines the outcome of your spins. That being said, you’re not completely powerless when it comes to maximizing your winning chances.
- Claim casino bonuses. In 2022, Сash Bandits 2 free spins, no deposit bonuses come for free to new members of many Aussie online casinos. Snatch them for an extra chance to score a real cash win!
- Practice in demo mode. Cash Bandits 2 free play will help you understand the slot’s interface, paytable, and gameplay.
- Determine your budget. It’s a part of every winning strategy to know how to avoid losing more than you can afford.
- Activate all paylines, if your bankroll allows it. You’ll have more chances to either score a jackpot or trigger the Vault Feature for more grand win opportunities!
- Aim for the Minor jackpot. Smaller progressive jackpots tend to pay out more often.
Avoid chasing your losses and quit gambling for the day if you start feeling aggravated or overwhelmed by losing.
In the fast-paced gameplay of Cash Bandits 2, Australia’s players can expect tempting rewards, as showcased in the above slot review. Two progressive jackpots and handsome wins from stacked wilds await you in the base game. The special Vault Feature promises a bunch of free spins with incredible multipliers. The distinctive style and retro soundtrack instill the atmosphere of a cops-and-robbers show directly from the ’80s, while the cartoonish graphics keep the game lighthearted and engaging.