Professional Gambler – How to Take Your Gambling Passion to the Next Level
Best Online Casinos to Play in Australia
What Do You Need to Do to Become a Pro Gambler
Before you can start making a living from your gambling activity, you need to go through a somewhat complicated process involving three essential steps, as described below:
- Start by learning and building your skills. Whichever gambling game you choose, you must understand that learning is an ongoing process. Every professional gambler strategy is built on the premise that knowledge is power. Even if you prefer to play pokies, you should understand how they work and terms like volatility and RTP. And if you’re aiming for skill-focused titles like blackjack or poker, a thorough knowledge of the game rules is required. You should only move on to the next step when you fully understand the features of the casino game of your choice.
- Improving your skills in practice. Your development as a professional gambler requires that you get as involved in the gaming process as possible. Luckily, the Internet is an inexhaustible source of knowledge, with lots of useful professional gambler tips, strategies and online trainers. Today you have everything you need to learn and practice your skills, and you can easily find it on the World Wide Web.
- Being able to control emotions is crucial for a professional gambler. For your betting decisions to produce results, they must be based on cold logic without an emotional component. For example, having won a tidy sum from one of the game rounds, you will want to make a big bet in the next one. But would such a risk be justified? Learn to control your emotions to avoid making too risky decisions even if you think that a big payout is at hand.
However, since we’ve been talking about a paying hobby, don’t forget about the entertainment aspect of gambling games. This means that even if you are a professional online gambler, you should enjoy the game in the first place.
As mentioned above, the Internet is your best source of information. Here you will find many websites with tutorials for creating your perfect professional gambler strategy. However, the first thing you need to start with is choosing your gambling direction. Keep in mind that pro gamblers do not want to rely on luck, so they mainly choose skill-based games like blackjack, poker and baccarat. You’ll find plenty of tutorials, video lessons, and online trainers on the Internet to help you improve your skills without spending too much money. Invest time in training, and it’s an investment that will pay off in the future.
Professional Gambling Tax
If you are a professional gambler from Australia, you are in luck as you probably won’t have to pay tax on your winnings. According to IT 2655 Income tax, Australian gamblers don’t have to pay a commission on casino winnings unless they are professional players. However, according to the definition of “professional gambler”, you must have a business connection with the industry to be one. Otherwise, you must not pay professional gambling tax even if gambling is your livelihood.
Pros & Cons of Being Gambling Pro
Apart from the fact that you are unlikely to have to pay professional gambler Australia tax, there are many advantages of being a punter:
- You can enjoy your favourite games and earn a living without feeling that it is a work activity.
- Higher chances of winning big jackpots.
- The opportunity to improve your skills and share experiences with other players by monetizing your knowledge.
However, there are also a few disadvantages of professional gambling that you should be aware of:
- The likelihood that you will have to pay professional gambler Australia tax is still there.
- The risk of losing money if you fall for fraudsters.
- The risk of losing money as the element of chance is present even in skill-based gambling games.
So, before stepping onto the path of a professional online gambler, you need to weigh up the pros and cons to avoid a frustrating experience.
Professional Gambler Tips
While the tips may vary depending on the casino title you choose, there are a few basic guidelines that all professional players should follow:
- Learn the basics of smart bankroll management and stick to them.
- Spend as much as you can afford on gambling activities.
- Take a global view of the industry to find the most profitable betting options.
Finally, have fun playing the game in the first place, as the main aim of gambling is to give players a positive experience.
Top 3 Pro Gamblers from Australia
Australians love gambling, and among millions of enthusiasts, there are several thousand pros who can boast of making huge profits. Here are 3 of the most successful Australian gamblers you’ve probably heard about before:
- Zeljko Ranogajec. He started as a blackjack player who successfully used card-counting techniques, but today he is a horse racing betting professional with an annual betting turnover of over AUD 1 billion.
- Alan Woods. Known as a professional gambler with the most innovative approach to betting, he still ranks among the top players in Australia even though he passed away in 2008.
- David Walsh. The owner of a major fine art museum, David made his fortune from gambling through his outstanding knowledge of mathematics.
Being a professional gambler is not just about doing what you love and winning big money. It’s about constantly learning and honing your skills in practice. Be patient, put your emotions aside and concentrate on building a solid knowledge base to succeed in the future.
You're Welcome To Share This Post On Your Social Media
How much do professional gamblers earn?Depending on your bankroll, knowledge and the gambling direction you choose, you can earn as much as a six-figure sum.
What distinguishes a professional gambler from a casual player?The desire to constantly learn and improve skills, the ability to manage a bankroll, and the ability to keep emotions in check.
How do I start as a beginner to become a professional?We recommend starting small and adapting gradually to avoid excessive financial risks.