Roulette wheel basics & common myths & FAQs about online roulette wheel for fun
Best Online Casinos to Play in Australia
What is a roulette wheel
Before you begin to play on a simulator online roulette wheel for fun, you should first understand the different components of an actual roulette wheel that you can find on a casino roulette table.
The way the roulette wheel works is a dealer spins the roulette wheel clockwise at the start of every turn. They then roll a white ball next to the spinning wheel in the opposite direction. As the ball loses momentum, it rolls onto the roulette wheel and eventually stops on a number pocket. Players who play the roulette wheel game for fun tend to place their bets on a number on the table blindly.
Components of online roulette wheel for fun
While playing the online roulette wheel for fun, you will notice that the spinning wheel online looks identical to the spinning wheel on the casino table. Therefore, let’s go through the different components of a roulette wheel:
- Diamonds: These are metal pieces along the ball track to disrupt the flow of the white ball.
- Ball Track: The path along the outer part of the roulette wheel along which the ball is spun.
- Frets: The piece that separates two pockets on the roulette wheel.
- Rotor: This is the part inside the roulette wheel that makes it spin. While the rotor weight can cause a significant impact on a physical roulette wheel, Roulette winning probability isn’t affected when playing an online roulette wheel for fun.
- Base: The wooden part of the roulette wheel, which tends to be most parts outside the rotating cylinder.
- Shaft: The shaft supports the rotor of the roulette wheel.
- Pockets: This is where the white ball lands to indicate what the winning number is.
When you play a free roulette wheel game for fun or to win money, you will notice that while the online roulette simulator looks like the real thing, it doesn’t work the same way. No mechanical spinning wheel parts can affect the outcome. Therefore, your payouts from games of roulette wheel to play for fun are less predictable.
The issue of randomness in a roulette wheel
While Roulette winning on tables in casinos have been glamorized with huge payouts, there are several myths that people spread about playing real life or an online roulette wheel for fun.
Many believe that there is only one version of the game. There are several variations to Roulette – American, European, French, Multi-Wheel, and Multiplayer.
The Martingale System is believed to be a foolproof strategy. However, there is no such thing in the world of gambling, especially in Roulette.
Many gamblers believe that what happens in their previous rounds will affect their ‘luck’ in the next round, which is obviously not true. However, so many people believe that it has its own name – The Gambler’s Fallacy.
Hedging is a form of mitigating your risk when gambling. Some gamblers believe that by betting across the board in Roulette, they increase their chances of winning. You can’t hedge the board because each number has the same odds of getting picked.
How to rig a roulette wheel
If you choose to join a simulator roulette wheel game for fun, it is impossible to rig the wheel because it is completely online that runs on a random number generator algorithm that humans cannot predict.
To rig a roulette wheel, first, you will need to pick physical casinos to go and play. Now, casinos may have systems to ensure the house has a clear advantage over any punters on a roulette table.
There are two ways that will give you the best chance of winning, although it does not involve directly rigging the roulette wheel.
- The first way is to try and find a pattern of where the ball is released onto the ball track and where it falls. If there is a general pattern to those two points, you might be able to increase your winning chances.
- The second way is to become outright friends with a roulette casino dealer with whom you can work together to pinpoint more accurately how hard the dealer has to spin the ball on the ball track to predict where the ball ends up consistently.
These two ways are unorthodox and almost as unlikely as just guessing a number, but you never know.
The game of Roulette is so popular that it is one of the main games used in Hollywood movies to depict casinos and gambling. While many have tried to understand the game and get it down to a science to create a winning strategy, no one has been able to do it just yet successfully.
You're Welcome To Share This Post On Your Social Media
Is roulette wheel all luck?When it comes to simulator roulette wheels to play for fun, winning is all luck due to the Random Number Generator system that makes the numbers truly random, albeit with a slight house advantage. Experienced roulette winning players can occasionally predict specific outcomes in real-life Roulette.
Is there an online roulette wheel?Absolutely, there are plenty of online roulette wheels to play for free or for real money.
Can the roulette wheel be beaten?While online strategies such as the Martingale Strategy claim to be foolproof, real Roulette winning on an online roulette wheel for fun or for money always comes down to the luck of the draw on every turn.