Do Slots Pay More At Night? – Find The Best Time To Gamble!
Best Online Casinos to Play Slots in Australia
What is the best time to play slots?
Australians are one of the most gambling nations. Perhaps this is why they are constantly looking for winning strategies and finding the right time to launch pokie machines. Of course, several factors affect the outcome of the slot machine game. It’s no secret that almost all online casinos are open to their visitors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nevertheless, there is a certain period when the game will be most beneficial for you. Thus, the assumption was formed that playing during vacations, holidays, and at night is beneficial. So, do online slots pay more at night?
Do slots pay more at night? – A Detailed Answer
This statement is highly justified. However, it is still better to learn how to calculate a good time for the game. To determine when it is best to play: day or night, you need to study the winning cycle of a particular pokie. So, each slot has its unique cycle, which consists of two phases.
- The first phase is collecting money. During this phase, it is hard to win as the game slot accumulates money for the second phase;
- The second phase is distributing the prize fund among the players. It is during this phase that the slot gives out the maximum number of wins;
- You should note that the more players spin the pokie’s reels, the sooner the first phase of the cycle ends and the second begins.
Do slots hit more at night? According to statistics, the most active game is observed from 20.00 – 02.00 in the evening. Of course, it is difficult to determine the exact time for a successful game, as each slot machine has its cycle.
Myths About Ideal Times To Play Online Slots
Throughout the history of online casinos, there have been thousands of amazing cases when players managed to change their lives for the better in one spin. In recent years, the gambling industry has undergone significant changes. Slot machines have become very popular since their inception. Higher than any other gambling game and, of course, along with the attention came various stories, tips on how to win at slot machines, when is the best time to play slots online, etc. Some are echoes of superstition, which have no foundation, and facts completely refute them.
- Some players believe it is best to play in early autumn and summer. They also advise not to increase activity during the winter holidays. It is a myth. Moreover, it is during the holidays that online casinos offer various bonuses;
- In cold weather, the number of players is always higher, as people are looking for ways to have fun on the Internet. There is always a decline in gambling activity in the summer as people travel and have rest. It’s false! At least because while on vacation, many gamblers from Australia prefer to bet in slots;
- There are hot and cold slots. It is a prevalent myth formed back in the years when there was no online casino, and the gambling business was only offline in nature. Each subsequent spin of the pokie has nothing to do with the previous one. It is issued by an RNG tied to a mathematical algorithm that considers a profit of several per cent for a gambling establishment but in a very long term. That is, a slot that has given out a big jackpot can easily do it again.
Of course, each player decides for himself when to play in an online casino, and it all depends on the availability of free time and desire. Do slots hit more at night? We believe that the best time to play is when you enjoy the game. Everything related to gambling and online casinos is impossible to predict. We are only sharing information that will be useful to some players. The timing of the game is subjective for each player. Many visitors prefer to spin slots in the evenings, others in the afternoon or morning. Big wins can happen at any time of the day. If you note our recommendations, then the game will bring you not only pleasure but also a good income.