ClickandBuy Casinos Review
Originally intended for online stores, ClickandBuy has proven to be a very suitable option for the iGaming industry. To start using this payment method, you must create your account, load funds into it and then make an actual deposit at the online casino. To register account in any of ClickandBuy Casinos, follow three steps – enter your personal data, enter your bank details and provide scanned copies of your documents. For starters, you will be able to conduct limited transactions – verification is not required. However, in order to get access to high-amount transactions, you need to provide backup documents.
Now, you are ready to you to make your online casino deposit.
Depositing Through ClickandBuy
Check out below the depositing process which goes in the same way at most online casinos.
- Choose a casino that supports ClickandBuy e-wallet as depositing/withdrawing option. Create your account and go through verification in accordance with the casino rules.
- Go to the deposit section of the cashier and select ClickandBuy as your banking method.
- In the secure window, enter the login and password of your ClickandBuy account, confirm the deposit amount and complete the transaction.
Make sure the funds are deposited in your bankroll to enjoy gambling entertainment.
ClickandBuy Withdrawals from Online Casinos
There are several steps you must follow before you can withdraw funds from ClickandBuy casinos – check them out below.
- Go to the casino cashier and select the withdrawal section.
- Indicate the amount you want to withdraw and the payment method to use for – ClickandBuy.
- Wait some time required to process the request. After a short period of time, your winnings will be credited to the e-wallet.
Keep in mind that if the account has not been verified and the winning amount exceeds the allowable limit, you will not be able to get your money – the transaction will be rejected by the payment system.
Advantages of ClickandBuy
There are several reasons why ClickandBuy casinos were so popular among gambling enthusiasts:
- Prevalence – many casinos support ClickandBuy e-wallets.
- User-friendliness – the system is simple and easy to use.
- Fast transactions.
- High level of trust since the activities of the management company are regulated by the UK authorized body.
- Low or no transaction fees.
In addition, ClickandBuy has partnered with MasterCard since 2012, making their services even more accessible to many including online gambling enthusiasts.
Disadvantages of ClickandBuy
Since there are no perfect payment systems, ClickandBuy has some drawbacks:
- Not every casino supports e-wallets of this system.
- It takes a long time before your account is approved.
- For transactions of large amounts, verification is required.
Pay attention to the fact that in 2015 the company owners announced its closure. All transactions within the system were terminated in April 2016. Since then, ClickandBuy is no longer available for gamblers and online store visitors.
What are Some Alternatives?PayPal, Neteller and Skrill are the best ClickandBuy alternatives. With the same flexibility and transactional speed, they have eliminated rough edges to become the best payment tools available to gamblers.
Are there Any Fees or Costs?ClickandBuy was popular in part because most transactions were conducted with no fees. When it comes to modern alternatives like Skrill or Neteller, they offer very low fees. However, PayPal can provide a slightly more expensive alternative.
Are there Any Deposit Limits?As for the systems serving e-wallets, there are some restrictions on the transactional amount if your account is not verified. In addition, some online casinos set their own limits on the maximum deposit amount.
Where Can I Use a ClickandBuy Payment Method?Unfortunately, ClickandBuy e-wallets are no longer available for use since the payment system was officially closed in April 2016. However, you can use PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and some other alternatives.