The Australian Poker Tour 2022
Best Online Casinos to Play Poker in Australia
Why The Australian Poker Tour has become so popular?
The boom in poker has taken over the globe in recent years with the help of live streams, and Australia has been a part of it but has been slow to catch up. Poker first made its way to the mainstream Down Under when cable television channel Fox8 began showing seasons from the World Poker Tour. As a result, casinos across the country saw increased poker activities, and player numbers from tournaments in Australia have also increased online. Specifically, players who require a particular card for depositing on gaming sites online can opt for a prepaid credit card, 2022 poker tournaments in Australia.
What exactly is The Australian Poker Tour
If you’ve been contemplating the poker scene in Australia, you may be asking: What exactly is the Australian poker tournament?
- It’s a series of poker tournaments held at pubs throughout Australia.
- The tournaments are open to both amateurs as well as professionals.
- The event can be watched from Australia or New Zealand.
- They can also be viewed on the internet, which makes them appealing to players who aren’t experienced.
The APT Poker 2022 organizes tournaments in some of the top Australian casinos. Its APT Australia poker offers a week of thrilling poker. The tournaments are usually played for 6 to 12 days. Every season the APT will be held across six different cities. This APT is the world’s biggest poker tournament, and the events attract players from all over the world.
Another very popular poker tournament is the World Poker Tour. It was a tournament with just seven players in the first season, whereas the current season saw more than 2201 players. Since its start, the popularity of the Australian Poker Tournament has grown exponentially.
The Australian Poker Tour structure and layout
There are 13 rounds every day on the live poker tour that runs for two days, divided into big and small blinds. Ten minutes are played after every four rounds. There are 16 rounds on day two. Each round is broken down into three distinct categories. When you’ve completed four rounds, you’ll be given a break of around 40 minutes. In the beginning, you’ll only be allowed 10 minutes for recovery after four rounds.
The layout is designed to be as open as it is. Players of all levels are encouraged to participate. The prize pools range between fifty and thousands of dollars. The average prize amount is $4997,000. The tour was designed to make sure the participation of players from all levels could take part. It is a tour that allows players of all levels to participate. APT Poker 2022 offers several levels and hopes to cater to every player.
Where will The Australian Poker Tour take place?
The Australian Poker Championship, commonly called Aussie Millions, is a series of poker tournaments held in The Crown Casino in Melbourne, Australia. APT Poker 2022 events occur in Australia’s most significant cities’ most prestigious bars and clubs. Brisbane Sports, Southport Sharks on the Gold Coast, the Eaton’s Hill Hotel in Brisbane, and Acacia Ridge Hotel in Brisbane have all hosted events.
Each event will typically last between 3 and five days. Approximately 12 – 19 tournaments are included on each calendar. Participants can take on some of Australia’s top poker players and international players.
The tournament entry fees range between $50-$2,500. In January and February 2020, players were able to compete for a share of the prize pool available during the 19 events held by Brisbane in The Eaton’s Hill Hotel and Convention Centre.
How to participate
If you want to participate in The Australian Poker Tour you should know about the complete process. A holistic view is given below:
- There are two modes to participate: Sit & Go or Tournament. You can enter any of the tournaments by double-clicking on it.
- Using the column headers (buy-in, limit, number of players already enrolled, the tournament’s start date, etc.), you can sort the list of tournaments according to your preferences.
- Below the main table, you can also filter the list based on buy-in, number of players, and tournament status.
- You can view the first three prizes that will be given out (only in Sit and Go tournaments) by clicking on any tournament.
- After selecting your favourite mode, Simply click the Register now button to directly register, or click Open lobby to open the tournament lobby for details.
- As soon as you register, you will receive a message notifying you of the starting time and table.
Interesting Facts About the Australian Poker Tour
Below is some fascinating information regarding this year’s Australian Poker Tour.
- The tour takes place in six different locations throughout Australia each season to reach the most significant potential audience.
- Each location has a different tournament schedule, including the main event and a few satellite events. These tournaments last anywhere between 6 to 12 days.
- There is no need to make payments for years to establish yourself in the lucrative field in professional tournaments.
- Poker is truly a worldwide game, with an extended family tree with roots that extend to every part of the globe. The Australian poker tour app allows you to track results online or learn more about the tournament.
You're Welcome To Share This Post On Your Social Media
What is that The Australian Poker Tour?A series of major poker tournaments are held throughout Australia annually in the Australian Poker Tour.
Where will The Australian Poker Tour take place?The Crown Casino hosts the Australian Poker Championship in Melbourne, also known as the Aussie Millions.
What is the amount of money I need to enter APT?Australian Poker Tour tournaments are open to players of all levels, with entry fees ranging from $50 to $2500.